In all the years I have been an entrepreneur as well as a coach to entrepreneurs I have seen hundreds of systems for success. Some have been good, others not so much; however the one system that has never failed is Personal Growth.
- Reading the right books
- Listening to the right information
- Hanging out with the right people
- Using drive to time educate yourself by listening to growth CD’s
- Having a vision board that you see everyday
- Having a personal mission statement
- Eating the right foods
- Exercising on a regular basis
- Having hope and faith
- Having a defined purpose
There have been plenty of times in my life when I was short on one or all of these areas and what I discovered was that I needed to review this list to get back on track with my dreams and goals. What do you think? Would you add anything to the list?