There has been a real estate boom in multiple cities across the USA. So much so, that many cities are experiencing a housing shortage. If a home is priced right, it may very well have competing offers within hours of the listing going live. How can you be assured that your offer will be the one the sellers accept?
Here are three ways to get the sellers to accept your offer…
Gone are the days where you can speak about your greatness and all the things you offer to the masses. We live in a world that is becoming increasingly smaller by the day. What I mean by the world getting smaller is that if you want your message to be seen and heard you must embrace a niche audience. Here are some strategies to help you make your message resonate with your audience so they want to but from you.
Begin with identifying the type of customer you want to do business with.
Second you want to identify their problem, worries, or concerns. Here are some examples…
- Lack of time
- Frustration with the process
- Lack of qualified clients
Third you want to introduce a results based statement that happens in the shortest time possible such as
- More clients in 30 days with less work
So how would this look once you have your brainstorming complete…
I work with Goal-Oriented, Driven Sales Professionals who are frustrated by a lack of qualified clients fill their pipeline full with ready and willing buyers in 30 days or less.
If you are a loan officer it may look this way…
I work with Goal Oriented Real Estate Agents who are frustrated about poor communication for lenders get their clients closed on time and be in the loop with our communication guarantee.
The system is simple
- Identify your perfect target audience
- Get clear about their current pain
- Offer the solution that solves their pain in the quickest time possible
Branding lessons can be found just about everywhere once you train your brain to pick them up. Just recently we saw this TV commercial and I had to share with you some great branding lessons you can use for your business.
Here are three lessons you can use in your business if you are brave enough…
- The Pig – Right away the pig walking on a leash is a shock because how often do you see a pig on a leash? In marketing I call this a pattern interruption. We would expect to see a dog on a leash but not a pig and that interrupts the pattern. They even point out how shocking it is to see a pig on on a leash in the video…just look at this kids face. What can you do in your business to create a patter interruption?
- The Music – I am sure they had to pay some royalty fees for the right to use the song, but you can research a number of Royalty Free Music sites on the internet. We had the intro to our podcast created on Fiverr using royalty free music.
- The Video Story – Video is hot right now. How could you recreate a video that tells your story like this for your brand image? Take notice of the various angles in the video shoot. This adds to the suspense and intrigue..
The bottom line is this…are you playing it safe with your personal brand or are you willing to be authentic and stand out?
We didn’t get video of the actual photo shoot, but the pictures turned out amazing. Here is Sheldon’s picture. Since I posted his picture on social media, both myself and the photographer have seen an increase in our business.